Kingsley Parish Council, Hampshire

Reporting problems

Neighbourhood problems                   Report a problem                Stray dogs and loose animals

Neighbourhood problems

Members of the general public can report a local problem to the appropriate authorities for action.

In most cases this will be East Hants District Council (EHDC), Hampshire County Council (HCC) or the Police.

Parish councils generally have little authority to intervene directly in any problems.

Kingsley Parish Councillors are pleased to help and give advice where they can, but often if you can report a problem direct to EHDC or HCC then this may give a quicker resolution of the problem than going through the parish council. 

However, if you let the Kingsley Parish Council Clerk know when a problem has been reported then the Council can see if a pattern is developing. If so, the Council can raise the matter with the appropriate authorities to be investigated.