Kingsley Parish Council, Hampshire


Planning Process            Current planning applications            Submitting comments             Compliance

Planning compliance

If you believe there has been unauthorised development or use of land and buildings or the conditions of a planning permission are not being fulfilled, you can report the matter to EHDC via the EHDC planning compliance website:- 

This website has a 'Live Help' chat line were you can ask questions. Once the problem is explained they are likely to ask you to email the question directto their planning department at the following address:-