Kingsley Parish Council, Hampshire

Reporting problems

Neighbourhood problems                   Report a problem                Stray dogs and loose animals

Report a problem

The Hampshire County Council environmental website provides details for reporting any of the following types of problem:

 Noise nuisance

 Pothole or other highway defect (roads)

 Rights of Way problems (footpaths and bridleways)

 Graffiti problems

 Dead animals

 Dog fouling problems

 Pest problems (wasps, ants, rats etc.)

 Fly tipping

 Abandoned vehicles

 Pollution and flooding incidents


Motor bikes on the Common:

If you can, report incidents whilst they are occurring to the MoD Police on 01420 482310